Tuesday 22 March 2011

Today, I am thankful for...

Today,

I am thankful for able to go to the gym again, even though I was late due to last minute work.

I am thankful for the usual routine that can be carried out in the gym - 20 min on Arc Trainer & 20 min on tread mill.

I am thankful for the granola bits, that he has passed to me before he left, so that I could munch on them and fill my stomach while watching and waiting at the couch for the rain to stop in order to get to my car.

I am thankful for the aunty and the uncle from the Corner Shop, who lended me their umbrella to get to my car (i got to "wade" across the water to get to my car anyway)

I am thankful that I remembered to bring my Crocs flats so that I didn't have to get my sport shoes soak in water

I am thankful for my colleagues, who called back and asked whether I still needed umbrella to get to my car or not, even when they were rushing off to their Dota session every Tue

I am thankful for able to make it to the English Reading Class, even though was stuck in the jam due to some minor flood nearby.

I am thankful for able to teach the children, and feel their joy and excitement of learning to read Peter & Jane series

Wow... so many things to be thankful for, just for the short evening after work. Just as I recall this verse:

No comments: