Thursday 17 March 2011

Free will or predestined?

I just watched the movie, starring Matt Damon last night. Thought it was more of an action movie, but it's not.. It stirs the thought of are we able to make our own decision or are we depending on God for His will for us. In either way, our decisions are still in control by the Almighty One, I believe.


Recently, I heard this from my friend, and she read from a book: "If there is a Plan A that God wants you to go for, which He thinks it's the best, but instead of Plan A, you pick Plan B, He will still see you through and give you the best out of Plan B, or, He will pull you back on track for Plan A." He will never leave us hanging there, lost in the steps that we chose to take.....

Her words were comforting, as recently I am troubled....but the all night long chat n sharing n laughing was truly great.. Friend, thank you for being supportive. =)

I remember the verses from Jeremiah 29:11-13 that says:
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

I hope that He will continue to reveal His will to me, as time goes on..
and when the end comes, all glory to Him and Him alone...
Thank God that His love endures forever....

No comments: