Thursday 30 June 2011

dinner and workout - I chose workout tonight

I went to gym late today. My initial plan was to exercise on the Arc Trainer machine for 20 minutes before taking a nice bath and headed to Batu Maung to have our usual dinner with Min Fei and colleagues. But after 20 minutes, I decided to stay back and run on the treadmill. And so the gang left me there
>.<

It was at first kinda pathetic, as I could imagine them eating their favourite kam hiong pork rice / bai kut ong (pork ribs) rice while chit chatting there, and here i am sweating and running on the boring machine... But after the first 20 minutes, I realised that I could still go on with another 20 minutes on cardio mode. Therefore I spent 40 minutes on the treadmill and 20 minutes on Arc Trainer (a total of 495 calories burnt) for today. Not sure was it good enough for a person who is desperate to get rid of the fats like me, but tonight I had this sense of achievement as I was able to resist the temptation to go dinner and take another bowl of soupy mee / rice which would be adding extra calories to my body. Moreover, tomorrow night we are heading to BM for a nice steamboat dinner at Zi Wei Yuan Steamboat (紫薇園魚頭火炭爐) to celebrate our 3rd working years anniversary. aiks, now you know y I was so disciplined tonight la ;P (so that I will not be feeling bad tomorrow for the feast)

So yeah... I'm proud with the achievement! ^ ^v (Decided to take some photos of me after the nice bath at gym) hehe.... syeok sendiri la.....

decided to syeok sendiri (SS) after drying my hair

looked tired but definitely satisfied with the achievement today ^^




Initial plan after reach home = 1 vitagen while enjoying HK series on Astro
Turned out to be = 1 vitagen + some nice durians found in the fridge + pasembor which i shared with mom while enjoying HK series on Astro

EPIC FAIL
good night peeps

10 comments:

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Great work out! There goes an equivalent calories of an average dish of banana split..

Twilight Man said...

Eh I see BananaZ here too! LOL

Hello Ying Ying!.. Which gym is that? You sure know how to enjoy life! I will follow your nice blog.

FBS Headmaster said...

Haha I tried not to worry too much on what I eat, and focus more on how much can I burnt.

Resisting invitation for good food is always the hardest part. Especially when it comes from friends.

Anyway, you're doing great! Need to hear more updates from you. Lets keep on encouraging each other!

Jia you!!!

Hayley said...

If I were you, I'd chose workout too! =)
Glad you made that decision....
Happy Friday Ying Ying!

Unknown said...

Keep it up dear,, soon you shall cut the perfect hour glass,,,,,body...it is no vain, it is nice to look nice, feeling good about ourselves,,,

god bless and great weekend

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

Bananazஇ, i need to be more discipline next time.. cant help it everytime when see food. @.@
Happy Weekend!!

Twilight Man, thank you for dropping by :) I am using my company's gym. We have a nice and fully equipped gym with all the nice facilities. One thing we do not have, is a personal trainer :D thank you for following my blog! am still a noob and need to learn from you guys out there.. i will continue writing and keep the spirit of blogging high!

Daniel, now we feel each other's pain liao... Cheers to a better workout and ultimately a better figure!!!!!! GO GO GO!!!!

Hayley, i hope i will stick to this choice for every Mon - Fri. You no need to workout la.. you r already having a perfect figure :) but one thing, workout is good for health also. happy weekend dear

eugene, thank you for the encouragement given. :) happy weekend to you too...

Anonymous said...

Workout? The word does not exist in my vocabulary. I'd go for the dinner anytime. LOL!!!

YT said...

That is great discipline! Congrats! By the way, u where got fats to burn lar? U so tiny already!

Anyway, it's really great to see people with such strong determination, I shall hit the gym after work today :D

Happy walker said...

first time visits here.. keep up the good work.. =D

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

suituapui, this word still has to be in my vocab because i want to wear those pretty and chic apparels which i have stored at the far far corner of my closet and they are collecting dust now :P

YT, i might be tiny in my overall size but definitely not tiny lor my spare tyre.. T.T

Mr Lonely, thank you for dropping by :) i will work hard! yeah